Fly like Maverick! With a Drone!
Updated: Sep 11, 2018
What better way to get a great view of your new property than with an overhead drone video?! Drones provide a view of landscape that cannot be beat. With a drone you can get into places that would be tough to access on foot. Want to get a close up of an animal in the wild but not sure how it will react use a drone! Long story short, drones rock and they're so fun to use!
Our favorite?? We've used a few different models for our land video advertisements. The one that sticks out is probably the most basic of all of them. The DJI Phantom 3 is a stock model. No frills or high price tags but the drone is excellent. Do a quick youtube search for DJI Phantom 3 videos and you will see that the quality is outstanding! I'm still learning all the ins and outs of its functions but so far so good. Just fyi, we do have an affiliate relationship with amazon.
Quick checklist for this or any other drone out there:
1. Make sure you're in a place that is drone safe (ie: no planes, government buildings, or even angry neighbors)
2. Make sure everything is charged up!
3. Bring an extra battery. Most only last around 25 minutes!
4. Bring an extra set of propellers. The DJI 3 comes with a second set.
4. Sync your phone or mobile device to your drone controller BEFORE you head out. Make sure there are no updates required or kinks that need fixing.
5. When you first start out, find a nice wide open area to fly. Crashing will happen!
6. Finally, have fun!!!